Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Training Week in Okayama

This video doesn't have much of Okayama in it.  It is just a week of things that came up Oh yeah, even if Karaoke seems like it would be boring, hang on until Sister Christian.  I've never in my  life, heard anyone sing Karaoke like this.   
http://youtu.be/DVuDJ4ch_JU (For those who want to see it bigger).
I was excited. 
I was confused.
I was frustrated.
I was thoroughly entertained because the people in my group were hilarious. 
Training: Training week was as intense as promised.  There is a lot of information and specific instructions for how each age group is to be taught.   I got a little flustered trying to remember the order of everything.  Being under pressure and having people watch me trying to remember what to say next has never been a strong suit for me :)  Thankfully, in spite of not doing as well as I would have liked to have done, I know that I'll be a great teacher once I pick it up!
Personally:  I'm doing well!  I'm in the honeymoon stage where everything is exciting and fun.  The fact that I have no idea what anyone is saying, or what the products are, or why anyone would eat fish and nuts is all part of the experience. 
More videos to come!  I will get my new apartment up soon. :) 

3 comments:

  1. Josh and I watched :) Lame! Ha ha, j/k. We miss you! SOOO glad you're having fun! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you like the Octopus Balls? We ate them in Japan and I hated them...

    Don't stop Beleivin' - AWESOME!!!

    So, so, sooo looking forward to sharing Korea with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first words I uttered was WOW after watching your amazing video. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete